1. General rules and resource definitions
1.1 The investor of Invest-M can be any capable person who has reached the age of 18, being a citizen of any country whose legislation does not contradict the terms of this agreement.
1.2 Funds invested in Invest-M must be legally and reasonably based. Investments can be own, borrowed or attracted from third parties for profit.
1.3 If necessary, Invest-M may require documents to verify your identity and verify your registration data. This can be caused by the need to confirm you as the account owner and personal account.
2. Terms and conditions
2.1. An investor can open only one investment account in Invest-M. The number of deposits is not limited.
2.2. The registration of the account automatically confirms the consent of the Investor with these terms of the Cooperation Agreement.
2.3 The investor has the right to close his account by contacting the support service, and all personal data will be deleted from the system.
2.4 The possibilities of using banking and electronic payment systems are determined with their need of investors and Invest-M, the latter reserves the right to add and remove inappropriate bank and payment systems from the companys website.
2.5 Replenishment of the account in the system is possible only by making deposits through the service in the account.
2.6 In the absence of access to the site due to possible technical malfunctions in the work of hosting companies serving the Invest-M site, does not affect the calculation of profits and the execution of applications for withdrawal of funds to the Investor.
2.7. Disadvantages associated with the operation of the electronic payment and banking systems used: lack of access, blocking, suspension of work and other services. inconvenience, the Investor incurs in full volume and is responsible for choosing one or another payment system and possible problems in its work.
3. The procedure for Invest-M
3.1 Administration and technical support Invest-M works 6 days a week, from 9:00 MSK to 23:00 MSK. Days off: Sunday.
3.2 Interest is accrued to investors 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3.3 Processing of payments and incoming information is carried out on working days in accordance with the established marketing and work schedule.
3.4 Processing of payments for withdrawal of funds is carried out in manual mode within 24 hours from the moment of the orders formation.
3.5 Commission for the withdrawal of funds pays the beneficiary according to tariffs and plans of payment systems and the company as a whole.
4.1 The investor agrees
- Comply with these rules in full.
- Read attentively the terms of enrollment and payments.
- Do not mislead the Administration of the system by providing inaccurate information.
- If there are any problems, or some errors in the operation of the site, report to the support.
- Do not attempt to hack the site and do not use possible errors in the scripts. When attempting to hack, the administration has the full right to remove, block or fine the user.
4.2 Invest-M undertakes to do business
- To pay profits and rewards to the Investor in accordance with this Agreement and terms of investment plans in force in the company.
- Provide the necessary assistance to the Investor in the execution of this Agreement, when carrying out investment activities. - Provide technical and informational support for the work of on-line service Invest-M.
- Observe the confidentiality of the transaction between the Investor and Invest-M.
- Fulfill all payments made in accordance with the rules of this agreement.
- Timely inform the Investor of all circumstances that may impede the performance of obligations under this Agreement.
4.3 The investor is entitled to
- To carry out investment activities in partnership with Invest-M for profit.
- Profit from investments in cases and partner fees in accordance with the terms and rules of the company.
- Obtain the necessary technical and information support when working with Invest-M from company specialists.
- Contact technical support for the purpose of changing your personal data, if necessary, with appropriate documentary evidence.
- Use promotional materials to attract partners.
- To make explanatory and information activities among partners and potential investors, without distorting the facts and truthfulness of information about the company.
5. Procedure for amending and terminating the Agreement
5.1 This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement. At the time of termination of this Agreement, a full mutual settlement of obligations is made, unless otherwise provided by this Agreement and the applicable law.
5.2 The terms of this Agreement may be changed unilaterally at the request of the company. Any changes and additions replace or cancel the previous conditions that were in force until the changes were made in full or in part, and can not contradict each other.
5.3. The investor accepts all changes and additions to this Agreement, after the relevant notice, if continues to use.
6. Term of the Agreement
6.1 This Agreement shall enter into force upon registration of the account and activation of the investors personal account on the site, making investment funds or receiving any payments to his account, or receiving bonus funds, prizes for promotions.
6.2 The term of this Agreement lasts until the fulfillment of all obligations between the Investor and OULSE Invest-M, or until the withdrawal of its investment funds from the company with the subsequent closing of the Investors account and personal account.
7. Force Majeure
7.1 In the event of force majeure (emergency and irrevocable) arising out of the will and desire of the Parties that can not be foreseen or avoided, including declarations or actual warfare, civil unrest, epidemics, blockades, embargoes, fires, earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters, as well as the publication of acts of state bodies.
7.2 Invest-M is not responsible for any damage or loss of data, as a result of force majeure circumstances that are outside the company.
8. Other conditions
8.1 The acceptance by the Investor of this Agreement upon registration is tantamount to your signature, which means the full acceptance of this agreement by Invest-M.
8.2 The investor understands and agrees that investments have a certain degree of risk. Company Invest-M does not bear any responsibility for possible financial loss and moral damage.